[squid-users] takes too long to display first page after authentication

From: <VRavi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:51:11 +0530

Hi,

If I enable any authentication ( SMb_auth, squid_ldap_auth , ntlm_auth )
takes too long to display the pages. Even already visited sites also takes
too long to display. If I disable authentication, the performence is back
to normal.
Can anyone help me as I am struggling for quite some time.

My setup is, two NIC cards, one is connected to internal network and
another one is connected to my external IP. I use internal DNS for name
resolutions.

Regards,

Ravi