RE: [squid-users] Squid and controlling access to internet in a classroom

From: Mueller, Rex <rmueller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:18:36 -0600

If it is a K12 entity you better check CIPPA regulations first.
N2H2 had an override feature when we were using it as does Websense(r),
but it requires an administrative override.
If push came to shove I'd put the teachers PC's in a separate subnet (IP
range) and bypass the proxy via access list at the outside router. One
hell of a lot simpler..

Just a thought..