Re: [squid-users] analyzer or monitoring tool

From: <sgtphou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:51:51 -0500

I use two tools. The first is srg (sarge), which can give detailed information
on who is going where, when, how big, etc.

The second is webalizer.

Using the two together reveals quite a lot of information.

Note that if you rotate logs in any way, you'll need to combine them into one,
in the right order, before using these tools.