[squid-users] delay pools and mrtg discrepancies v2

From: galle <galle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:38:31 -0300

I am re-sending this mail !!
the version of squid is 2.5stable4

 -----------------------
Hi all !!!
I have set a delay pool level 1 in order to limit the total bandwidth used
for my squid.

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 1
delay_parameters 1 68000/68000
delay_access 1 allow all

but when i see the graphs about the cacheHttpRequests and cacheServerRequest
the values are higher (9-12 MB per minute) than the limit that i had set in
delay_parameters.(isn't it 3984 KB per minute)

this is part of my mrtg configuration file:

Target[usocache]: cacheServerInKb&cacheHttpOutKb:secretword@mysquid:3401 *
1024
MaxBytes[usocache]: 1000000
Title[usocache]: Uso de cache
Options[usocache]: growright,nopercent,perminute,nobanner
PageTop[usocache]: <H1>Uso del cache</H1>
YLegend[usocache]: Bytes/minute
ShortLegend[usocache]: Bytes/m
LegendI[usocache]: De afuera al squid
LegendO[usocache]: Del squid a los clientes
Legend1[usocache]: De afuera al squid
Legend2[usocache]: Del squid a los clientes

What could be happening ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Diego