[squid-users] ssl and certificate problem

From: Emre CELEBI <ecelebi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:56:14 +0200 (EET)

hi all,

im trying to run squid 2.5 in reverse ssl mode with ssl update patch. i
have a problem with certificates when squid tries to connect to my webser
over sll and lost in google and in squid mail list.

situation: when the outside client requests https, squid sends the
certificate i created with self signed on my linux box. there is no
problem up to here.

when squid tries to connect to internal web server i see (from ethereal)
as Alert Level: Fatal, TLS: Unknown CA ssl packets and the connection
fails. in squid logs i see Error negotiating SSL connection logs.
This is obviusly related to CA certificate auth. and with certificates.

question: how do you (who use owa and iis servers certificate) export ur
server certificates and import ur server certificates to squid and make
squid ssl to server.And do u use clientca=/to/your/server_cert.crt? (is
there any trick here?)
it would be so helpful if anyone send his config file to review whats
wrong with the one i try. especially with new config parameters (like
cafile,sslproxy options, cache_peer options)
thanks in advance.
Emre.