[squid-users] Réf. : [squid-users] SQUID_LDAP_GROUP with ACTIVE DIRECTORY

From: <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:45:53 +0100

'Invalid credentials' means that your binddn or your password is wrong
(probably your bind dn).
I also remember that I had some trouble with OU names with spaces inside
(you have on OU called 'active directory') as inside squid.conf, you can
not use some quotes around the different arguments

---
Stéphane Davy - Consultant Alcôve

                      "Matthias Berg"
                      <Matthias.Berg@gmx.net    Pour :   squid-users@squid-cache.org
                      >                         cc :
                                                Objet :  [squid-users] SQUID_LDAP_GROUP with ACTIVE DIRECTORY
                      25/03/2004 12:26

Hello,
I would like to authentify squid internet users with Active Directory
(squid_ldap_group).
I want to do this:
Create a group GG-HTTP-WEB (to allow Internet access) on my Active
Directory
and add users from different OU.
The users are in the Group GG-HTTP-WEB, are allowed to use Internet.
What is the right Syntax of squid_ldap_group
I tried many combinations but I have not success.
An example of my squid_ldap_group:
squid_ldap_group -b "cn=GG-WEB-HTTP,ou=Active
Directory,ou=Sicherheitsgruppen,ou=BAUR,dc=bboffice,dc=baur,dc=test" -D
"cn=SVCLDAPAUTH,ou=LDAP,ou=Dienste
Konten,ou=BAUR,dc=bboffice,dc=baur,dc=test" -w PASSWORD -f
"(&(cn=%u)(member=uid=%g,*)(objectClass=groupOfNames))" -h 192.168.251.147
-p 389
Output:
Test02 password
squid_ldap_group WARNING, could not bind to binddn 'Invalid credentials'
ERR
The Group is in:
Dc=      Bboffice.baur.test

Ou=      BAUR