Re: [squid-users] Link splitting

From: Bruno Lustosa <bruno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:14:35 -0300

* Bruno Lustosa <bruno@lustosa.net> [25-03-2004 14:38]:
> Let me explain the situation here, and then I'll tell the problem. I'm
> wondering if it can be solved using squid or not.
> We have one machine here at work that connects to the internet. We have
> two internet links, on different interfaces (with different IPs, of
> course).
> (snip)

Sorry, but I found out the directive to make it work.
I just defined 3 acls for the networks connected to the machine, and
mapped outgoing connections using "tcp_outgoing_address", giving the ip
address and acl.

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: bruno@lustosa.net
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477