[squid-users] Squid 2.5 and OWA

From: prabha <prabha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:06:08 +0530

Hi
    I have a problem accessing Outlook Web Access via squid 2.5STABLE5.
(both methods - using proxy and transparent). I went through the
archives.
I could see many mail regarding this. I tried all the possibilities, but
in vain.
The popup box asking for user name & password appears three times and
then
I get a page "You are not authorized to view this page".
    I captured the packets coming into the squid proxy and going out to
the Internet.
Looks like, my squid is not passing the NTLM authentication packets
properly to
the client (Outlook 6.00).
    Can anyone point out to me what exactly happens during this OWA
packet
transfers and how I can have it go through the squid proxy?

Thanks
Prabha