[squid-users] ssl connections

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:01:47 +0200

Hi,

We've a 3 level proxys hierarchi and we've experiencing troubles with
the ssl connections.
(The client sometimes lost the session).

We've 2 foundrys in each level for balancing load and we have seen the
"SSL session ID
switching" parameter, but this is for TCP 443 port , wich is the
ServerIron's ability to connect
a client to the same real server to wich it had previously established
an SSL connection.

But, do it will possible to do it with the port 8080 where squid is
listening?, or is there
some solution for this with the CONNECT method only in squid without to
touch
anything in foundrys?.

Is there more people experimenting troubles with ssl connections in an
environment with
proxis hierarchi and load balancing?.

Thanks.
Emilio C.