[squid-users] Problems with squid running as ssl accelerator

From: Schaefer, Charles <cschaefer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:34:06 -0500

Greetings all. I have a RHEL 3.0 box with SQUID2.5 installed, but every time
I start up SQUID, as soon as I try to connect to it, it shuts down. I also
have a RedHat 7.3 box running the same package, with the same compile, and
the same config file, and this box works fine. My question is, what was
changed between 7.3 and HREL 3.0 that would prevent SQUID from running?

Regards,

Charles