[squid-users] Selectively closing connections. Let's make some patch?

From: Slivarez ! <slivarez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:08:29 +0400

Hello!

I need help. I want to make some code changes in squid (write a pacth for
squid).
I want to make possible to close active connections SELECTIVELY in squid.
For example:
in squid.conf add new TAG
  close_connections ACL
or
  close_connection allow|deny ACL
then during squid -k reconfigure active connections for this ACL must be closed!

Please give me some information about where sould i look in squid/src to make
this code changes or give me email of squid developer(s).

I think this feature (selectively closing connections) is very usefull for all.

Those who want to help me, please, contact me slivarez@list.ru or ICQ: 161941792

Thanks