RE: [squid-users] Bypass transparent proxy for 2 pc's

From: Jerry Robles de Medina <jroblesdemedina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:21:23 -0300

I am using smoothwall 2.0 with squid.
I think the rc.firewall.up file is where i should be looking?
To intercept port 80 traffic, I have done this on the smoothwall webmin page, i highlighted "transparent proxy".So i haven't really done any coding.
What i wanted to know is how and where to add the code for two ip adresses, so that they won't be intercepted.
Regards,
Jerry