[squid-users] problem with squid_ldap_group

From: <apmailist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:45:16 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem configuring autentication against LDAP.
Could not find where the problem lies comparing my config to others in
I've been able to configure correctly the squid_ladp_auth part, but now that
users have to belong to a group, I have problems with squid _ldap_group.

Users are to be found under Person,dc=company,dc=com
The Internet group is to be found here :
cn=Internet,ou=Applications,dc=company,dc=com

here is an excerpt of the squid.conf file :

auth_param basic program /PATH/proxy/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -b
ou=Person,dc=company,dc=com -f(uid=%s) -h ldapserver

external_acl_type ldap_group %LOGIN /PATH/DEV/proxy/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -
b "ou=Applications,dc=company,dc=com" -B "ou=Person,dc=company,dc=com" -F(uid=%
s) -f(&(uid=%u)(cn=%g)) -h ldapserver

acl AUTENTIC proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl INTERNET external ldap_group Internet

http_access allow AUTENTIC INTERNET

I tried different variations around this. but to no avail.

Thank You for your help,

Andrew.