[squid-users] Squid 2.4 OpenLDAP single logon with IE

From: Ben Aung <ben_aung@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:18:12 -0800 (PST)

I have installed Squid 2.4 STABLE 7 and configured
authentication with OpenLDAP. It is working fine but I
have to enter username and password for every IE
instance.

Is there any way that I only enter one time and Squid
cache the credential for any given time? Thus I do not
need to enter username and password for every single
IE instance.

Thank you,

Ben