[squid-users] min-size for cache_dir ?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:08:21 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to split my squid spool to 2 filesystems: one large filesystem
with large block sizes for large files, other small filesystem with small
block sizes for small files.

However, while in squid there is a possibility to define max-size for
cache_dir, there is NO possibility to define min-size.

That means, files smaller than given size will be stored in all
cache_dir directories.

am I right until now?

If that is true, the problem could be solved by two ways:
1. define first-used store_dir_select_algorithm
2. define min-size option for cache_dir

which one do you found more interesting/useful?
I've looked at sources and I think min-size would be easy to implement...

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?