Re: [squid-users] Squidalyser and others

From: Matthew Tanase <tanase@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:09:23 -0800 (PST)

 There is a README in the GD module which discusses it. Evidently the Perl build for several recent (Redhat, Mandrake) common linux distro's has a problem compiling dynamic libraries. I tried a complete rebuild of Perl from source, but the problem didn't go away. The GD author basically says he has no solution, and I haven't found any solutions on the net.

--
Matthew Tanase
President, Qaddisin

-----Original Message from Kenneth Oncinian <koncinian@pkme.panasonic.com.ph>-----

Matthew Tanase wrote:
> Trying to get Squidalyser working and having problems w/ the GD perl modules.
What is this problem? I have been using squidalyser and i dont seem to
remember having a problem.
regards,
Kenneth Oncinian