[squid-users] Denying Certain Users to Specific Websites?

From: dlambeth <dlambeth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:48:51 -0600 (CST)

Can this be done with any current mechanism?

I can successfully get NTLM authentication to work with Squid to
WindowsNT, however; other methods such as msnt_auth or ldap_auth do not
work. Ultimately I would like to be able to deny specific authenticated
users from accessing certain websites while other authenticated users can
access that website. In other words, I need to be able to deny access to
specific websites on a user by user basis. Can this be done? I know you
can do it by IP address or machine name, but that won't suffice due to
users being able to go to another machine and get there.

Thanks ahead

Darwin L. Lambeth
Network Administrator
FPMI/Star Mountain