[squid-users] Configuring Squid under Cygwin

From: thors_hammer123 <thors_hammer123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:35:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am having trouble configuring Squid: When I try to
run Squid under my wife's account, the server aborts
abnormally. I have to SSH to my account and start it
to get it running.
According to the cache.log, there is a fatal error
trying to open the cache directory. I tried creating
it manually and it complains that there is no 00
directory. Why it needs these directories under my
wife's account but not mine I can't figure out.

TIA for any ideas,

Anthony