Re: RE: [squid-users] squid array question

From: aladakem <aladakem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:15:22 +0300

How best can I install Squid proxy to be able to have high hit rate? I installed squdi2.5 stable 5 and running web polygraph with a target rate of between 100 to 200/s, each time I ran my experiment, I got very low hit rate , always less than 30%.

Is there any particular version of squid that I should use or i need special configuration.

I have more than enough file descriptor on the FreeBSD OS I used for this experiement.

Thank you all.