[squid-users] Is not using cache...

From: Collen Blijenberg <systeembeheer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:09:14 +0200

Well, i got 'm up and running,
but i downloaded a log analyzer from olaf schubert
a i was supprised to see that only 0,1 persent of the
web pages were from the cache, and the rest from the internet..

even if i reloaded, or restared my web browser, squid was
getting the data from the web..

i use a cache-peer from the ISP, to get my data..
can i setup squid to look first in the cache, and then the internet ??
so i can reduce my inernet trafic !?

what am i doing wrong here ..!?!?!!
l8r

(ps, please cc me, not a mailing list member)
Collen Blijenberg (Systeem/Netwerk Beheerder)

Montessori Lyceum
Herman Jordan
Zeist