Re: [squid-users] max log size?

From: Serban Teodorescu <serban.teodorescu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:34:54 +0300

Thank you very much Marc for your time.

I use sarg to see the weekly quota (MB) of each LDAP authenticated user.

The only way i use it was by now to delete the reports from the cuurent week
and then based on the actual log to recreate them.

Can anybody suggests a suitable report program which can output in html format
and which can do some incremental reports?

I understand sarg can save data in a particular format...
Which maybe can be used for incremental reports...

Any opinions? know-hows?

Thank you very much.

--
Serban Teodorescu,