Re: [squid-users] Re: 401.2 Authentication Error

From: Ed Rodgers <goose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:15:08 -0400

From: Adam Aube <aaube01@baker.edu>

>> It's our internal site on our other network that requires a 3 tier
>> network login.
>
>Since it's an internal site, just configure the browsers to
bypass Squid for
>this site. Make sure any intervening firewalls allow this access.

that is what i had found as a workaround... i just would have
preferred to find a much 'cleaner' way to integrate the
connection. do you know if there are any current projects that
are addressing this issue?

Also, is there a way to have squid bypass using the proxy for this
connection, or does it all have to be done on the client machines
in the exclusion lists?

andythepooh.com