[squid-users] --> Squid, SquidGuard and selective filtering

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <Alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:34:23 -0300

Hello,
   I´m trying to do the following. I still thinking how should I do this, but nothing concrete found, so, please, can anyone help me ?
   I am configuring a squid to work as transparent proxy, so it will not have auth.I am also installing squidguard to make some filtering.
   But I shall have users (look, it is users, not machines) that are filtered and users that will not be filtered. All filtering will be done by dansguardian.
   So, when a users tries to access internet, he will be authenticated bya a local script, that make some modifications.
   My ideia was to make squid answer for 2 ports (lets say 80 and 81). Port 80 will not be filtered and 81 will be. When he logs on, I can make Iptables redirect for http traffic for the right port (if he is filtered or not). But how can I tell squid not to filter (by squidguard) traffic comming from port 80 and filter traffic coming from port 81 ???

Thanks....