[squid-users] Help Please

From: Srinivasa Rao Katta <skatta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:59:17 +0530

Hi,

How are you?
I have installed Redhat-9.0 on intel server.
It was running fine without any problem.
I did not compile the squid source code.
I was using squid,which was came with Redhat.
Here is the squid version info.

squid-2.5.STABLE1-2

Squid was running fine.
My all client requests were going to internet through proxy server.

I would like to put user authentication on proxy server(login/password
dialog box).

I created /etc/squid/password file through htpasswd cmd.

Please letme know,What are the lines I suppossed to be put in squid.conf.
I have found ncsa_auth under /usr/lib/squid/ncsa_auth.

Please advice me.

Thanks,
Srinivas