Re: [squid-users] squid on web100 patched machine

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:32:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> last time I looked at the web100 patch set it was mostly performance
> monitoring...

Not really. web100 works by automatic tuning of TCP based on monitoring to
behave better in very high speed networking environments.

But as I say, it is extremely unlikely this is ever of relevance to Squid
servers. There is a large number of other bottlenecks which is hit long
before TCP becomes a bottleneck for Squid..