Re: [squid-users] delay pools starvation

From: Bar <bar1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:54:53 +0200

> You should use a class 2 or class 3 delay pool.
> That will give you an option to shape traffic on machine level also.

I have set it to class 2 already but I don't want to limit people to static
limit.
If one user is downloading it should be at full aggregate speed.
As number of users growing the bandwidth should be shared fairly by ip.

I sow in some post Henrik wrote that delay pools could nullify download
accelerators harm
but I can't figure it how.