AW: AW: [squid-users] dstdomain | accelerator | logfiles

From: M.E. Koch <mkoch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:48:11 +0200

Thank you

I puted the acl's at the end of all http_access ruls and now it seems that
everything works fine. Execpt the fact that squid still logs with
"TCP_MISS:DIRECT".

///----- snip
acl Safe_ports port 22 # ssh
acl Mail_ports port 25 110 # Mail
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
#
http_access allow Safe_ports
http_access allow Mail_ports
http_access allow CONNECT Mail_ports
http_access allow CONNECT SSL_ports
http_access deny all
#
acl QUERY urlpath_regex /admin /phpMyAdmin /intern /template
acl nohost-a dstdomain .somedomain.com
acl nohost-b dstdomain .otherdomain.de
no_cache deny QUERY
no_cache deny nohost-a
no_cache deny nohost-b

Thank you for your time an your patience!

yours

        mathias