[squid-users] squid, ssl, outlook web access, spell checker

From: Lena M <lena__m@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:07:30 -0400

Hello,

I hope someone can help me in resolving squid-outlook web access spell
checker issue.

I have squid version 3.0 sitting in front of an exchange server. Squid
handles forwarding to the exchange's outlook web access and provides a
verisign ssl certificate.

When I access outlook internally (bypass the squid server), the spell
checker works perfectly.

However, when accessing the same page via squid/ssl, the spell cheker fails.
And I get the following error: "The spelling in this item can't be checked.
Try again later".

Squid is running on redhat 9.

Your suggestions/solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lena