Re: [squid-users] Squid as HTTP accelerator

From: Daniel Czarnecki <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:54:25 +1000

Will this work for named hosts configuration on Apache?

Also could you send me an example redirection script?

Or give can you give me an example of it's output?

For 1. do you mean the external ip to the Squid box? Or do I need to create a
DNS entry the same as the hosts file on the dns server?

--
Kind Regards,
Dan