[squid-users] ICAP build

From: Dave Raven <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:02:47 +0200

Hi all,
        I've been trying to build squid with ICAP support lately (applied
the patch to the latest squid) and with the squid-icap-2.5-200404051745
snapshot and had no success (lots of automake/autoconf errors with the
snapshot and a lot of errors in icap_common.c with the patch). Is anyone
currently using it or is there another version or something? Also I intend
to try and interface this with the netapp icap server release, and then get
that to talk to clamav - is there a better way of handing virus scanning
over to Clam ?

Thanks
Dave