RE: [squid-users] How to inform users?

From: Angela Burrell <angela@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:15:43 -0400

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Henk-Jan (squid) wrote:

> Here is my question: I want somehow to point my users every time (or once
> day) that they access to internet to a company policy. (or disclaimer,
tell
> them that some info me be logged etc etc)
>
> What would be the easyest concept to do that? Can I redirect everything
once
> per session?
> (I hope you understand my question)

That's a great idea. At our company (runs a public computer lab), we simply
have set the home page of the Web browsers to an internal page with the
usage policy on it.

So, everytime they open a Web browser, they are taken to a page with the
access policies on it. This guarantees that they will see it. This is the
easiest way to do it, I think.

HTH

AB