[squid-users] [SQUID3] Logging issue

From: Pascal Peregrina <Pperegrina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:56:45 +0200

Hi,

I have a question concerning access logging in squid 3.

I would like to log all the "real" user requests in one file, and continue
logging everything in the default squid_access.log file...

My squid http_port is 8001
Note that I have sibling caches and icp queries enabled betwwen them...

So in the "real" user request file I would like to filter the ICP queries,
and have them in the default squid_access.log file...

Is there a way I can do this ?

Thanks for your help.

Pascal Peregrina

http://www.star.net.uk