[squid-users] Re: mail.yahoo.com

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:30:18 +0200 (CEST)

Please use the squid-users mailinglist for Squid questions.

You need to set the URL to where you have installed chpasswd.cgi in
ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED

The default is http://<your_visible_host_name>/cgi-bin/chpasswd.cgi

And your visible_hostname SHOULD be a real hostname known by your clients.

Regard
sHenrik