[squid-users] Squid as a reverse proxy?

From: Elvis Presley <elvispresleydied@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:12:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello squid-users.

Does squid do forward and reverse proxying?

Can I set up a forward squid in the reverse direction?

I'm thinking, the roles are so similar, I could run
two instances of the same program on my firewall, each
listening to HTTP port 80, one facing the Internet,
the other my private network.

The reverse proxy is not for load-balancing; it just
represents several web servers inside my firewall.

Thanks for your input.

Elvis