RE: [squid-users] Cttproxy patch squid-2.5.STABLE5

From: Andrew Ivins <aivins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:39:21 +0800

Thanks James,

I did notice that your original post to squid-dev referenced the later
version of the cttproxy patch and gave it a go. However with 1.9.3 I
couldn't even apply the patch cleanly and incorrectly assumed it was a
development version and not the one your patch is compiled against.
Probably more of a question for the author of the kernel patch itself,
but here's what I am seeing if you have any suggestions:

patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_conntrack.h
Hunk #2 succeeded at 252 with fuzz 2.
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_nat.h
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.c
Hunk #3 succeeded at 1043 (offset -1 lines).
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_standalone.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 480 (offset -20 lines).
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_core.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_proto_icmp.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_proto_tcp.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_proto_udp.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_standalone.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/Config.in
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_standalone.c
patching file include/linux/in.h
patching file include/linux/net.h
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_conntrack.h
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_nat.h
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_nat_core.h
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_tproxy.h
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_TPROXY.h
patching file include/net/ip.h
patching file net/ipv4/ip_sockglue.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/Config.in
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/Makefile
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_fw_compat_masq.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_amanda.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_core.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_ftp.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_irc.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_rule.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_standalone.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_tftp.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_MASQUERADE.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_REDIRECT.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_TPROXY.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_tproxy.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/iptable_tproxy.c
patching file net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c
patching file net/ipv4/udp.c
patching file net/netsyms.c
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 357.
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.c.rej
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_core.c
Hunk #2 succeeded at 285 with fuzz 1.
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_proto_tcp.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 767.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_proto_tcp.c.rej
patching file net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_standalone.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 508.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_standalone.c.rej
patching file include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_conntrack.h
Hunk #3 FAILED at 263.
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_conntrack.h.rej

Thanks again,

Andrew