Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 and Range requests

From: osuser os <osuser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:38:48 -0700

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
When I set the quick_abort_min directive to be a large number such as 1000
KB, then I see that the files are getting cached as expected. Hence it seems
that quick abort is indeed the problem.

Can you give more details about how Squid determines that the client has
aborted. Even though the socket connection is alive, I see that Squid
determines that the connection is aborted.
What can client do (any specific header for example) to prevent squid from
thinking that the client is aborting?

Thanks
Marc