[squid-users] Re: NTLM helper performance problem

From: SXB6300 Mailing <SXB6300@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:22:55 +0200

Sorry for answering lately, I can't check my mailbox during Week-ends.

I'm not sure where I can exactly see the number of concurrent users during peak times.
If it's in the general info page in the cache manager, we have beetwen 500 and 600
concurrent users during these peak times.
I currently have 200 helpers. 50 would suffice except during these periods where the avg
service time grows up. Only the 30-50 first helpers are really used, the 150 last ones only
handle 1-3 requests corresponding to the peak times.

        Pierre-Emanuel