RE: [squid-users] Squid Statistic

From: Herman (ISTD) <herman_ang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:46:10 +0700

Logfile
> Analysis link from the squid-cache.org home page.

Great, just browsed to the page. Have been many improvements and
additional tools.

> > I used to utilize webalizer for the need, but in my opinion it is
far
> > than enough.
>
> What do you need which webalizer does not provide?
I would like some kind of real time and searchable log application. For
example, I want to see who is the user that access certain site at
certain time, or for example I want to view what site is one of my user
browsing today ? I found squidview is quite interesting, although web
based would be better. Would get a try on it.

> > And in the case we use authentication to Win2K AD, is there
> > possible also to categorize the statistics based on username rather
than
> > the user IP Address ?
>
> Many tools have this capability, including webalizer.
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Thank's

Regards,