[squid-users] Exclude one URL from cache

From: Nick <nick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:18:33 -0400

I have squid setup as a reverse proxy and am trying to get one page excluded from cache. I thought I could do this with url_regex or urlpath_regex. Is my syntax wrong because the page still gets cached? How do I get one URL excluded? 2 examples of the URLs that would be excluded are
http://test.test.com/classifieds-bin/classifieds?temp_type=detail&tl=2&classification=employment
and
http://test.test.com/classifieds-bin/classifieds?temp_type=detail&category_number=333&classification
=autos&date=today,sunday_before(today)&orderby=start_date:d

Here is what I put in the squid.conf file.
acl excludeURL url_regex test.test.com\/classifieds-bin\/classifieds?temp_type=detail&category_number=333&classification
=auto&date=today,sunday_before(today)&orderby=start_date:d
no_cache deny excludeURL

Thanks for the help.