RE: [squid-users] Looks like cookie set up browser issue but it is not

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:26:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Zand, Nooshin wrote:

> Henrik,
>
> I am just wonder why it is always WORKING with Squid2.4STABLE7.
> There is no issue at all connecting to that server when Squid2.4STABLE7
> is in use.

Me to. Big mystery so far on what makes this server work in certain
conditions.

But there is some smal things in how Squid handles the final shutdown of
the SSL connection which I saw in the packet traces that I hope to be
able to improve for the 2.5.STABLE6 release. Maybe this will make a
difference.

What you can do is to capture traces of sessions via both versions of
Squid, and then compare the results with tcpdump and ssldump. Please
capture traffic on both sides of Squid. What you are looking for is any
significant difference in the forwarded data on either side, excluding the
initial CONNECT request the client sent to Squid to set up the
connection.