[squid-users] RTSP DESCRIBE METHOD ByPassing

From: James MacLean <macleajb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:05:42 -0300 (ADT)

Hi Folks,

Any way to have squid-2.5.STABLE5 _not_ error out when an RTSP DESCRIBE
method is generated. We see Darwin/Apple servers out there setup for rtsp
over port 80. Squid replies with a 400 Bad Request and cache.log has:

clientReadRequest: FD 10 Invalid Request

This was after I added the extension_methods DESCRIBE line.

I expect this has been explained before as it must be quite common but I
could not find it in the archives :(.

I've tried no_cache, and allow_direct.

JES

--