RE: [squid-users] client auth with SSL certificate

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:37:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, David Hajek wrote:

> The scenario is: Enable client cert auth in https_port directive. Then open
> mozilla 1.6/1.7rc1 and
> check "Ask every time" when selecting certificate. When you then open page
> behind reverse proxy,
> you are being asked by Mozilla which certificate you want to use. And this
> dialog box appers more then
> once per page - I believe it is because Mozilla losts the SSL connection
> with server and tries to renegotiate.

Ok. This exaplains why I have not seen the problem as I do not use client
side certificates.

Please file a bug report for this issue so it is not forgotten before 3.0
is released: <url:http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/>

Please include all information from your message in the bug report. It was
a very good description of the problem.