[squid-users] Does Squid/Browser cache/retain User credential

From: <ashish.uchil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:03:05 +0530

Hi

I use LDAP_AUTH and LDAP_GROUP to authenticate and to categorize my users.
I am facing two problems,

1.When i delete an User from the Win 2 k DC,still squid does show like it
is authenticating the User for some time.
    Does squid/browser retain/cache user/password details ?
    If so ? Can i adjust this parameter ?

2. Also when i change an user from one group to another ,squid realizes it
only if i reload it.
    Thus i have to schedule reload every 30 mins for squid to get the
changes .
    Please let me know if there are some restrictions in regards to binding
between squid and LDAP.

Thanks in advance .

With Warm Regards

Ashish