[squid-users] Squid Question

From: Christian Bunk <chbu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:13:52 +0200

Hi all,

as a Squid-Newbie, I have a problem with a Website not correctly displayed by Squid.
I am using Squid2.5 Stable4 on a SuSE Linux 9.0 Professional.

While displaying the Website "www.exxonmobil.com/pdssearch/search.asp", I recieve an error in my Internet-Explorer.
When I try to search some content on this site, no results are displayed, but the Site, where I began my search is displayed again.
Is there any possibility to get this site, which is trusted, around the squid to be displayed directly ?

Could anyone out there help with this problem?

Thanks

Best regards

webmaster@dvkontor.de

--