[squid-users] Redirector not logging messages

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:06:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,
   I am facing a wierd problem with the squid
redirector. It has been coded to log some messages to
a log file.
   It was working earlier but once I have setup the
same system on another m/c with the same system
configuration(RedHat Linux), I am not able to get any
of the log messages. Complete permissions have been
given to the log files(0777).
   Kindly tell me what the problem could be.

   Regards and TIA,
      Deepa