Re: [squid-users] filtering by file extension (was: problem with

From: <mangoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:42:46 +0200 (CEST)

req_mime_type)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:42:46 +0000

mangoo@interia.pl wrote:

>>In a link below, there is a zip file:
>>
>>http://www.sveasoft.com/modules/phpBB2/dlman.php?func=select_folder&folder_id=12
>>
>>Clicking on it would result in downloading a zip file named
>>Satori_v2_2.00.8.7sv-pre1.bin.zip.
>>
>>However, Squid logs it as follows:
>>
>>1083673720.252 30799 195.143.49.115 TCP_MISS/200 3024638 GET
>>http://www.sveasoft.com/modules/phpBB2/dlman.php? - DIRECT/213.242.178.190
>>application/x-zip-compressed
>>
>>and therefore, this file I wanted to deny with urlpath_regex is passed
>>through.
>>
>>Is it possible to filter such files somehow, and if so, how?
>>

>with the rep_mime_type and http_reply_access acl

The problem is, I want to force certain filextensions to be transferred
through another proxy (for anti-virus scanning, and only certain filetypes
because of a time penalty caused by an antivirus), and with rep_mime_type it's
too late to do this, as Squid already began downloading this file! (as
mentioned by Hendrik in a reply to my post from yesterday "problems with
req_mime_type and never_direct").

So with rep_mime_type and a parent proxy (never_direct) it won't work, any
other ideas?

-- T.

--
 Jeszcze lepsza oferta AlphaNet