[squid-users] Accelerating HTTPS + SSL

From: <sampei02@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 23:04:29 +0200

How Squid accelerator (with SSL patch) treat https requests ?

I know when client initiates ssl connection with web server it sends SSL
version and other information, server answers sending its certificate which
client will' verify its authentication to detect server identity. Then it's
created crypted channel. There are several pages that I skipped now , but
I want to focus my talking object to understand where Squid Accelerator
with SSL updating (refering to my case: caching MS Windows Update download
) lays in these stages.

thanks.

Tiscali ADSL libera la velocita'!
Attiva Senza Canone entro il 17 maggio: navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora per i primi
3 mesi,se scegli il modem e' tuo in comodato gratuito e in piu' hai gratis
SuperMail per 12 mesi. Non aspettare, attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/