Re: [squid-users] Squid in CPAN

From: Jose Nathaniel Nengasca <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:37:03 -0700

I think i have not driven my question to the right road, what i want to know
if theres a site or a program (now or in the future) that has the ability to
update squid on-demand (other than up2date from redhat) without actually
getting your hands dirty in downloading and re-compiling from the source
code...

Sorry if i throw the wrong question...

TIA