[squid-users] fatal error false alarm

From: <nospam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:46:04 -0600 (MDT)

Greetings List,

I have received two of the following emails from my squid server, but in
both cases I have not noticed any problems with the system. No disruption
in service or anything in cache.log.

Is this a known issue or something I should be concerned about? Is there
something I should look for if / when this happens again?

Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE4-20040104
configure options: --enable-storeio=ufs,aufs,diskd --enable-snmp
SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386)
VERSION = 8.0

The email: