[squid-users] Re: Issue with squid sending old htmls

From: Chris <phantam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 19:14:37 -0400

But why is the squid not checking for the latest version, and what i have it
doing is i have everything being mapped to the 3128 port and have tried it
non-direct however i have not been able to get it resolved can i cant see
telling everyone they have to do ctrl-f5 to see if there viewing the latest
html.

Chris